WC PROBIOTIC 750 ML
PROBIOTIC TOILET CLEANSING GEL
- Particularly suitable in the presence of facilities for bacterial treatment of waste water
- Extremely high adhesion, allowing bacteria to grow and work effectively in the treated areas
- Decomposes organic pollutants in depth
- Optimizes the microbiological balance
- Free of chlorine, phosphates, sulfates, nitrates, allergens
- 100 % natural origin
- Neutral pH
- 100% safe for your office, home, family, pets
- Free delivery, on order worth over 69.60 lv.!
ESPECIALLY SUITABLE IN THE EVENT OF BACTERIAL WASTEWATER TREATMENT FACILITIES
WC GEL PROBIOTIC contains selected beneficial bacteria included in the list of the European Food Safety Authority /EFSA/, as agents with a qualified presumption of safety /QPS/ – non-toxic. Their safety has been demonstrated by respiratory and cytotoxic tests by independent European certified laboratories. The product is classified as safe according to Regulation (EC) No. 1272/2008 (CLP).
WC GEL PROBIOTIC is a unique gel for cleaning toilet bowls, bathtubs, sinks, etc., containing beneficial probiotic bacteria. Thanks to them, it deeply cleans organic contaminants even in the most inaccessible places and neutralizes unpleasant odors. By increasing the amount of beneficial (probiotic) bacteria compared to pathogenic bacteria, the product creates a healthy biofilm. It has exceptional adhesive properties that allow it to stay on the toilet for a longer period. This allows bacteria to grow and work efficiently.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
Squeeze the product thoroughly and leave it in order to function for as long as possible. Rub with a brush and rinse with water.
In closed and dry rooms at a temperature of 5° to 35°C. Keep out of reach of children.
Fermentation bacteria <5%, Anionic surfactants <5%, Nonionic surfactants <5%, hypoallergenic perfume composition. 1,2.108 CFU/ml